Intending to Downgrade macOS Big Sur to stable versions of macOS? Big Sur is a new launch from Apple, millions of users have enrolled there Mac system with Big Sur update. Developer & Public Beta of Big Sur keeps on sending notification stating new update for Big Sur, some of the Apple users just want to settle down with stable versions of macOS. If you are one of them, insist you read the whole article to explore the steps to Unenroll Mac from Big Sur in 2021.
Big Sur is one of the finest updates from Apple but it will require some time to settle down with stable version. Apple users have to keep on updating their Mac System with Developer & Public Beta Big Sur updates. If you have enrolled Mac with Big Sur update then you might find notifications with new updates for Big Sur now and then. To settle down with stable versions of macOS you have to unenroll Mac from Big Sur, keep reading the article to go through the steps to opt-out Mac from Big Sur update.
Steps to opt-out (Unenroll) Mac from Big Sur in 2021?
- Firstly click on Apple icon in your Mac System.
- Choose the option “System preference”
- Next step is to click on “Software Update”
- You will find “Details” below Software Update. Click on it!
- Now you find a pop-up stating “This Mac is enrolled in the Apple Developer seed Programme. Do you want to restore default update settings?”
- Kindly, click on “Restore Defaults” to continue with the process
- Next step is to input Valid login credentials (Username & Password)
- Once done, click on the “Unlock” button
That’s it! You have completed the process unenroll Mac from Big Sur in 2021.
FAQ for Unenroll Mac from Big Sur
- How do I uninstall Big Sur from MAC?
Follow the stated steps in your Mac System to unenroll Mac from Big Sur in 2021.
- Firstly click on Apple icon
- Choose “System Preference” option
- Select software update and click on details
- Now click on restore defaults tab
- Enter valid login credentials and click on “Unlock’
- How do I backup my Mac without a time machine?
You have to rely on external drive to have a quick backup in Mac System without a time machine. Insert a USB drive in the Mac system and click on “Finder” option. Next step is to click on “Preference” to check the hard disk have a backup in the Mac System.
- Which Macs will get Big Sur?
Big Sur update is compatible with all the below stated Apple systems. If you have any of the Mac systems then you can download and install the new Big Sur update.
- MacBook (2015 or newer)
- MacBook Air (2013 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Late 2013 or newer)
- Mac mini (2014 or newer)
- iMac (2014 or newer)
- iMac Pro (from 2017)
- Mac Pro (2013 or newer)
In this article, we have discussed the necessary steps to unenroll Mac from the Big Sur update in 2021. If you have any doubt our query, kindly note it the given comment section. Our dedicated team will look into it!