You may pin critical text messages to the top of the Messages app to ensure that they are always easily accessible until you unpin them. This enables you to keep track of critical messages. This is possible on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. How to Pin and Unpin a Text Message on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Pinned messages make it easy to read new messages at a glance.
When a conversation is pinned, it is put to the top of your message inbox. This will make it much easier to locate them afterward. Additionally, you can pin group messages. Additionally, you may pin SMS text chats as well as iMessages in Messages.
This post will demonstrate how to accomplish this. Up to nine messages can be pinned. Messages that have been pinned will appear as huge contact circles.
Pin Messages on iPhone or iPad
1. There are three possible approaches; you may choose one of the following:
This method enables you to pin numerous discussions concurrently.
- Tap Edit in the top-left area of the screen and then Edit Pins in Messages.
- To pin a conversation, tap the yellow pin icon on the right side of the conversation. You may select an unlimited number of pins. When finished, tap Done.
- Open Messages and navigate to the discussion you wish to bookmark.
- Protracted pause in the dialogue.
- Additionally, tap Pin.
- Open the Messages app and navigate to the message you’d like to save.
- Swipe across the chat to the right.
- Squeeze the Pin icon.
Pin Messages on Mac
Additionally, you can pin a message to your Mac. There are two approaches. This is how:
- Locate a message that you wish to pin.
- The message should be ring-clicked (control-clicked).
- Choose Pin.
- Additionally, you can drag a message to pin it.
- Construct a discussion. And then drag it to the top of the sidebar using your mouse or trackpad.
Unpin Messages on iPhone or iPad
Additionally, you can unpin messages to move them to the bottom of the messages list. Again, there are several ways to accomplish this:
- Maintain a long press on the pinned conversation.
- Unpin by tapping.
- Tap Edit in Messages.
- Select Edit Pins.
- Additionally, you can hit the minus icon to unpin the message.
Unpin Messages on Mac
Additionally, you can unpin mails on your Mac. There are two approaches:
- Select the message that has been pinned.
- It uses a right-click (control-click).
- Unpin is the option.
- Choose the message.
- Drag the message to the usual messages list using your mouse or trackpad.