Apple users rarely face the issues with, iPhone spinning wheel where their iPhone device screen keeps on rolling instead of getting active. In this article we have discussed the necessary steps to fix the problem “iPhone stuck on spinning wheel” in 2020.
iPhone spinning wheel problem occurs due to lack of software update, mislead reboot or reset process. You won’t be able to turn on your iPhone device, an annoying situation. Insist you to read the whole article for knowing how to get rid of the problem iPhone stuck on spinning wheel in 2020.
Steps to fix the problem “iPhone spinning wheel” in 2020
iPhone users do get panic finding the problem iPhone spinning wheel, they simply rush to tech experts for help. For no reason they pay a few dollars to tech experts for solving the problem “iPhone stuck on spinning wheel”
Insist you to follow the given steps to get rid of the problem iPhone stuck on a spinning wheel. Below stated iPhone devices are compatible with the steps to fix the problem iPhone spinning wheel:
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- Tap on Volume up button
- Tap on Volume down button
- Press and hold sleep/wake power button until you don’t find the Apple Logo>
- Wait for few minutes, approximately 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes, still finding the Apple logo on your iPhone screen then proceed with the steps.
- Tap on Volume Up button in your iPhone
- Tap on Volume Down button in your iPhone
- Now again press and hold the sleep/wake power button until the Apple logo vanishes and reappears in the iPhone device.
- Wait for 5 minutes, the problem iPhone stuck on spinning wheel will vanish.
That’s it! You can fix the issue iPhone spinning wheel in iPhone X/XS/XR/11/11 Pro in 10 minutes without relying on tech experts.
FAQ for iPhone stuck on spinning wheel
- How do I fix the spinning wheel on my iPhone 11?
KIndly tap on Volume Up button and Volume down button, press and hold the sleep/wake button until you don’t find the Apple logo in your iPhone 11 device. Wait for 5 minutes, hopefully the problem iPhone spinning wheel will be fixed.
- Why is my phone restarting again and again?
Running background Applications in your iPhone finds the problem “iPhone restarting repeatedly”. To get rid of the problem delete the installed third-party applications from your iPhone device.
- Why is my iPhone XR stuck on the spinning wheel?
Due to lack of new software updates, mislead in reset process, faulty hardwares are some of the main causes for the problem “iPhone stuck on spinning wheel”
Simply perform the stated steps in your iPhone device to fix the problem iPhone stuck on spinning wheel in 2020. If you have any doubt or query kindly, note it in the given comment section. Our dedicated team will look into it!