Many iPhone and iPad users have been in this situation: your Safari app icon was mistakenly wiped from the Dock on your Home Screen, and you want it back. Obviously, erasing something is much easier than restoring it;
If you’re seeking a simple solution to get Safari back on your iPhone or iPad, this guide will teach you how to dock it on the bottom.
To open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad, hit the Safari emblem. Because it is one of their most frequently used programs, many people store their browser icons in an easily accessible position.
You may have deleted the icon by accident, or you may have switched to a different browser, such as Firefox or Chrome. In any case, we’ll show you how to get your Safari icon back.
How To Finding your Safari App icon
When you can’t discover an app on your device, there are a couple of possibilities:
- The app was removed from your iPhone (iPad).
- You relocated the app icon to a different page or took it off the Home Screen.
Some Apple apps, such as Safari, can’t be removed from your iPhone or iPad. You can download and reinstall Apple software that can be uninstalled from the App Store.
Safari, as well as all other apps currently installed on your iPhone or iPad, may be found in your App Library, whether they are on your Home Screen or not.
How to Restore Safari in the iPhone or iPad Home Screen Dock
Here is how to get Safari from the App Library:
- Swipe left on your iPhone or iPad’s Home Screen pages until you reach the last page. To access your App Library, swipe left once more.
- Type Safari into the search box.
- You may restore Safari to your Home Screen or Dock in two ways:
- Method 1: On Safari, press, and hold. There will be a menu.
- Select Add to Home Screen from the drop-down menu.
- Safari will display in the Dock if space is available. Safari will display on one of your Home Screens otherwise.
- Method 2: Press and drag Safari to the left side of your screen using your finger.
- The right-hand side of your Home Screen will appear. If you wish to drop it on one of your Home Screen pages, simply drag it to the correct location on the page and release it.
- If you want it to appear in your Dock at the bottom of your screen, drag it down to the Dock, place it where you want it, and then release it.
- To relocate Safari, hold down the icon until all of the icons jiggle. After that, drag Safari to your chosen spot. In the top-right corner of your screen, tap Done.
You may uninstall, remove from the Home Screen, or hide applications on your iPhone or iPad (you can even hide entire Home Screen pages if you want to).
If you need to restore deleted applications on your device, you should be able to do so through the App Store (assuming they are still available).