Situations do occur when you forget the place where you kept the iPhone, iPod, or iPad devices. Find my iPhone feature helps Apple users to find their iPhone location within a minute. Read the article to explore the needful steps to find my iPhone on a computer in 2020.
Losing an iPhone is one of the most annoying situations, your stored data, login credentials, cellular number are at risk. Sometimes, it can be a prank from younger siblings, friends or colleagues but not all the time. Want to know what to do if you lose your iPhone? Simply go through the stated steps to understand how to find my iPhone in 2020.
Steps to find my iPhone on computer in 2020
We insist you follow the below-given steps to find my iPhone on the computer. Make sure your computer device is connected to valid internet connectivity to avoid unwanted hassle, later on.
- Firstly visit the official iCloud portal in your Computer device.
- Kindly, enter your Apple ID to proceed
- Now input your valid password to get logged into the iCloud portal
- You will find the option “Find My iPhone” click on it.
- Next step is to click on “All devices”
- Select iPhone device and wait for few seconds
- That’s it! You have the answer for your question how do I find my iPhone on computer in 2020
Why does Find My iPhone feature not working?
In case, if you have not enabled the feature “Find My iPhone” in your iPhone device then you might find problems performing the activity find my iPhone on computer.
Insist you to follow the given steps to enable the Find My iPhone feature in your Apple device.
- Open setting in your iPhone device
- Kindly click on your name “Username”
- Now you will find the option “Find My iPhone”
- Kindly click on it and enable the same in your iPhone device
- You can also enable “Send last location” and “Enable Offline finding” in your iPhone device
- That’s it! Now you won’t find any problem performing the action “Find my iPhone on computer” in 2020.
FAQ for find my iphone on computer
- How do I locate my iPhone?
To locate your iPhone you have to visit the official iCloud portal. Kindly, login in iCloud using valid Apple Id and Password, once done you will find the option “Find My iPhone” click on it to locate your Apple devices.
- Why is my find my iPhone not working?
You might find the problem “Find My iPhone” not working if you have not enabled the feature find my iphone in your iPhone device. Kindly enable it to fix the issue.
- Why is Find My iPhone not showing location?
In case, if you have not disabled the location service in your iPhone device then you won’t be able to track the accurate location. Kindly enable the location services in the iPhone device to fix the problem.
In this article, we have introduced the necessary steps to find my iPhone on computer in 2020. If you have any doubt or query kindly, note it in the given comment section. Our dedicated team will look into it!