Messaging is a convenient and entertaining method to communicate with friends and family. Want to make something bold in your iMessage? Easy! Read this guide for step-by-step instructions on How to Make Bold Text in iMessage.
Native messaging apps, on the other hand, cannot send a formatted text. Even iMessage does not offer text formatting in the body of a message.
Thankfully, there is a workaround for this, and you may sidestep this restriction by using a ‘Subject‘ field in your iMessage.
The drawbacks to this method are that you can only send it to people who can send and receive iMessage, and you can only bold the text in the Subject field and not change anything in the message body
Nonetheless, bolding text in a message might be useful in a variety of scenarios. So, let us begin.
Turn on the ‘Subject’ Field from the Settings app
The procedure of enabling the ‘Subject‘ box in iMessage is quite simple and uncomplicated. You’ll be good to go if you follow the instructions listed below.
- To do so, go to your phone’s home screen or app library and open the ‘Settings‘ app.
- Then, from the ‘Settings‘ screen, locate and tap the ‘Messages‘ tile.
- Then, under the ‘SMS/MMS’ area, scroll down to find the ‘Show Subject Field‘ option. Then turn the next switch to the ‘On‘ position.
- After that, go to the ‘Messages‘ app from your device’s home screen or app library.
Because conventional text messages do not permit text formatting, establish a chat head with whom you can send and receive iMessage.
- The ‘Subject’ field will appear in the message box after that. Whatever you enter in the field will be highlighted in bold.
That’s it; the procedure is basic and straightforward. Using bold text formatting, you can now ensure that no one misses the most vital section of your message.