Apple, these days, is making it convenient to find, view, and download your Apple purchase receipts as Apple products are available on both online and offline stores. Finding a purchase receipt for your Apple product is not as tricky as you might imagine. In real cases, it is quite easy to do. Once you follow the right guidelines step by step, you will get what you want to find, as mentioned in this post. So, in this article, we shall be focusing on aspects such as how to reclaim receipts for Apple purchases such as iPhone, iPad, Macs, Apple TV, and app store purchases step by step. But before we move further, you must be wondering the need for an Apple purchase receipt.
Why do you need your Apple purchase receipt?
You may need your Apple purchase receipt for more than one reason, such as – You may be asked to provide your Apple purchase receipt when you take your Apple devices for repair to an Apple repair store or authorized repair service provider. In some cases, the purchase receipt may also be required for warranty purposes. So, let’s find out how to find Apple purchase receipts for Apple device purchases and Apple App store purchases.
Steps to find purchase receipts for Apple devices ( iPhone, iPad, Mac)
- Open a browser on your Apple device and visit the Apple order page.
- Here, you will get two options
- Sign in with your Apple ID
- Option to look it up for your orders with your email address and order number.
If you have forgotten your order number, there is no matter to worry about. You can find it in your acknowledgment email.
- When you use your Apple ID, you will get a list of Apple products ordered/purchased.
- Now, select the particular product for which you need the purchase receipt. After that, you will be redirected to the product detail page, where you will see details about your orders and purchases.
- Click on the view invoice link of the selected product.
- A new window will open up to see the invoice receipt of the product you have selected.
The invoice receipt of the product contains lots of information about the order/purchase of your device, which includes
- Details of the device.
- Date of purchase of the device
- Price of the device
- Order number of the device
- Method of payment that you have used in the purchase of the device
- Serial number of the device
On the same page, you will find a print button. You can click on the print button to print the invoice/receipt of the purchase.
What if the method mentioned above does not work in some cases?
In some rare cases, the method mentioned above may not work. Here is an alternate method that may help you to find the purchase receipt of your Apple product. For that, you can follow the steps as mentioned below:
- If you have access to the email address you have used at the time of purchase, you can easily find your Apple purchase receipt.
As, after successful payment and purchase, Apple automatically sends the receipt of your purchase via email. So, it must be there, saved on your email list. So, you can find the receipt by searching your email. By using the advanced search function, you can find it more easily.
- You can also contact the Apple support center for further help if incase required.
If you need the purchase history of your Apple product ( iPhone or iPad ), you can follow these simple steps on your Apple device.
- Go to the settings app.
- Tab on your name ( Apple ID ).
- Then tab on Media and purchase. You may need to sign in.
- Tab on the purchase history.
- The purchase history appears where you can see the purchases you have made within the last 90 days.
How to see the Apple app store and iTunes purchases receipts?
To see your App Store and iTunes purchase history on your iOS device, you may use simple steps as mentioned below
- Move on to the settings app of your Apple device ( iPhone, iPad ).
- Tab on Your name ( Apple ID).
- You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Now, scroll down to the Purchase history section and tab on it.
- Here’s the purchase history of your purchases from the Apple app store.
- When you tab on a particular product, you will find more details about the product, such as the purchase or download date and the name of the device on which you have downloaded it.
- There is a Resend button that you can click to request a new email receipt to your inbox.
To see your iTunes purchase history on your Mac or computer, you can follow the simple steps as mentioned below:
- Open the iTunes app on your Mac OS device.
- From the menu bar, select Account and then select View My Account.
- Next, the Account information page opens. From there, you can look at your purchase history, which you have made within the past 90 days.
Once you follow the steps mentioned above, you can successfully find the purchase receipt you are looking for.